Celebrity feuds have been around since the dawn of popular culture. Whether it’s a heated rivalry between two stars, or a nasty public fight between a celebrity and a fan, these battles have been the subject of many a headline. Over the years, there have been some truly bizarre celebrity feuds that have captivated audiences. Here are the top 10 weirdest celebrity feuds of all time.
1. Mariah Carey vs. Eminem: This feud began in 2002, when Mariah Carey accused Eminem of stalking her after he released a song about her. Eminem responded by releasing a series of songs about her, further inflaming the situation. The feud only ended after Carey released a song of her own about Eminem, titled “Obsessed”.
2. David Hasselhoff vs. Pamela Anderson: This feud erupted in 2006 when Hasselhoff accused Anderson of sabotaging his chances of being cast in a Baywatch movie. Anderson denied the accusations, but the situation only escalated from there. The two eventually made peace in 2011, when Anderson appeared in a viral video of Hasselhoff singing.
3. Justin Bieber vs. Orlando Bloom: This feud began in 2014 when Bieber was accused of making fun of Bloom’s ex-wife, Miranda Kerr. Bieber then posted a picture of Bloom crying on Instagram, and the two got into a physical altercation at a restaurant in Ibiza. The feud was eventually put to rest after Bieber apologized to Bloom.
4. Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry: This epic feud began in 2009 when Swift accused Perry of stealing her backup dancers. This led to a series of songs and tweets being exchanged between the two singers. The feud only ended in 2017 when the two made peace at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
5. Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift: This feud began in 2009 when West stormed the stage at the MTV Video Music Awards and interrupted Swift’s acceptance speech. The feud was reignited in 2016 when West released the song “Famous” which included the line “I made that b***h famous”. The feud ended in 2018 when West and Swift made peace at the VMAs.
6. Donald Trump vs. Rosie O’Donnell: This feud began in 2006 when O’Donnell criticized Trump on her show, The View. Trump responded with a series of tweets, calling O’Donnell a “loser” and a “real loser”. The feud only ended in 2011 when Trump said he was no longer interested in the feud.
7. Kim Kardashian vs. Amber Rose: This feud began in 2015 when Kardashian accused Rose of being a stripper. Rose responded by accusing Kardashian of cheating on her husband, Kanye West. The feud was eventually put to rest in 2017 when Rose and Kardashian made a public appearance together.
8. Lindsay Lohan vs. Paris Hilton: This feud began in 2006 when Lohan accused Hilton of stealing her style. Hilton responded by calling Lohan a “firecrotch”. The feud was eventually put to rest in 2009 when the two appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show together.
9. Charlie Sheen vs. Two and a Half Men: This feud began in 2011 when Sheen accused the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, of holding him back. Sheen then went on a media blitz, calling Lorre a “clown” and accusing him of “trying to destroy my career.” The feud ended in 2013 when Sheen agreed to appear in a cameo for the show’s finale.
10. Martha Stewart vs. Gwyneth Paltrow: This feud began in 2013 when Stewart accused Paltrow of not understanding the “business of food”. Paltrow responded by calling Stewart a “fuddy-duddy”. The feud was eventually put to rest in 2017 when the two made a joint appearance on The Tonight Show.
Throughout the years, celebrities have engaged in some strange feuds. While some of these feuds lasted for a long time, many of them were eventually put to rest. Whether it’s a battle between two stars or a nasty fight between a celebrity and a fan, these feuds have captivated audiences around the world. From Mariah Carey vs. Eminem to Donald Trump vs. Rosie O’Donnell, these strange celebrity feuds will be remembered for years to come.