A shocking case has emerged in Texas of America. Here a person got dashed from the snake’s head.
In order to neutralize the venom of snake, the person has to give 26 doses of medication.
Jennifer Sutclif told the local media that her husband was working in the garden, only when they saw a four-foot-long poisonous snake.
To kill the snake, he separated his head from the fuselage. When he was going to throw the dead snake, then the snake head of the snake dashed him.
After several hours of snake’s death, his head remains alive and can dread.
Jennifer reported that immediately after the snake’s dander her husband got poisoned. After this, Corpus was taken from the crippled house from his home and taken to the hospital.
Now out of danger
After staying in a hospital for a week now he is out of danger. However, his kidney is slightly objectionable.
Doctor Leslie Boyer in the University of Arizona says that it is not right to kill snakes, especially to cut their head.
According to them, “Snoring is a cruelty, and it can also be dangerous for you, because when you lift the snake after cutting it, you can come in contact with its poison.”